TV summer finales have come to a close and it’s finally time for our fall favorites to return! Can’t figure out what to watch? We’ve done the hard part for you. From comedy to suspense, the team at award-winning South Florida PR firm Durée & Company dishes on our favorite TV shows:
- “House of DVF” (Sundays at 10 p.m.) – Looking for your weekly fashion fix? Tune into this E! TV show! The always-stylish series follows the life of fashion icon Diane von Furstenberg. The cast includes Diane’s staff and seven lucky girls who were chosen to compete in weekly challenges, with the ultimate goal of becoming DVF’s brand ambassador! From the iconic DVF wrap dresses to an inside peek of the fast-paced fashion industry, this series will have you hooked every Sunday night.
- “The Voice” (Mondays & Tuesdays at 8 p.m.) – NBC’s “The Voice” is the perfect show to watch with the whole family. Not only does it showcase music idols Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharrell Williams, but it also introduces viewers to young and talented artists. You can tune in to this show at any point during the season and be in for a night of jokes from Blake, and amazing performances from the up-and-coming superstars.
- “The Goldbergs” (Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.) – Who doesn’t love a decade-themed TV show? One of our favorites is ABC’s The Goldbergs. This 80s-themed series brings us back to one of our favorite decades and features storylines based off of New Kids on the Block songs and blockbuster hits such as “Risky Business” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.” The family-oriented comedy will tug at your heartstrings while providing tons of laughs.
- “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” (Wednesdays at 10 p.m.) – This Bravo reality series is now in its eighth season, but don’t worry – you don’t have to play catch-up to watch. Follow around top realtors David Parnes, James Harris, Josh Altman, and Josh Flagg as they go on a mission to sell the most beautiful properties in Los Angeles for over $1 million. This is always a favorite, since Durée & Company does so much work in real estate!
- “How to Get Away with Murder” (Thursdays at 10 p.m.) – The ABC series is only in its second season, and has already received incredible attention and accolades from the People’s Choice Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Golden Globe Awards and more. With a plot that constantly keeps viewers guessing, this must-see legal drama’s ensemble cast is just another perk. We recommend catching up on Netflix and starting from the beginning; you won’t want to miss one scene!
Now grab your blanket and get ready for a week full of the most addicting TV shows!