In sports, “who’s got next?” means who is up next, who will make the next big play, rally and help the team win. Whoever that person is – keep your eye on them – because he or she is the one to watch.
Durée & Company and five of our great clients have “got next,” according to Lifestyle Media Group, because we’ve all been named finalists for the illustrious 2014 Up & Comer Awards. An “Up & Comer” is someone who is 39 or younger, is making an impact on his or her South Florida community, and is demonstrating leadership in business or politics.
I’m proud to say that I, Durée, am a finalist in the Public Relations category. And I’m thrilled to share that the following Durée & Company clients are also finalists in their respective areas:
– Jacob Steiger, Steiger Facial Plastic Surgery, finalist in the Healthcare category
– Alex Rodriguez-Roig, Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade, finalist in the Non-Profit category
– Heather Geronemus, Ultimate Software (chair, MADD Broward’s Walk Like MADD & MADD Dash Fort Lauderdale), finalist in the Public Relations category
– Frances Herrera, Frances Herrera Interior Design, finalist in the Professional Services category
– Lee Josephson, Raymond Lee Jewelers, finalist in the Retail category
So on Feb. 27, 2014, at the Gallery of Amazing Things, located at 481 S. Federal Highway in Dania Beach, I’ll be surrounded by my friends and clients at the Up & Comer Awards Ceremony. We’ll celebrate being the ones to watch – the ones who have “got next” – in South Florida