When it comes to social media, content is everything! But what kind of content is best? A big part of our job at Fort Lauderdale based public relations firm Durée & Company is posting unique and engaging content and monitoring our clients’ social media channels. Therefore, it’s very important for us to stay updated with useful tips and tools to ensure that what we’re posting is productive. When we came across this recent article from Post Planner we knew we had to share this useful advice that basically eliminates writer’s block when it comes to creating content for social media, particularly Facebook. Here are some great takeaways, courtesy of Post Planner:
- Utilize the Facebook insights menu. Take a look at the top performing pages and make a list to monitor your competition. Make note of their trends that are gaining the most traction.
- Make use of the resources available to find Facebook content. Quora aides in asking yourself questions that your audience would ask and from there generates posts from your answers. Buzzsumo is another great site that allows for a keyword search that pertains to your project. This will generate the top articles that people are reading based off of those keywords. You can then share this popular content to pick up more traction.
- Sharing is caring! Follow industry blogs and publications and subscribe to newsletters to easily receive shareable content.
- Connect with influencers in your niche. We recently blogged about influencers and how important it is to Identify them and share relevant content to engage and build relationships.
- Follow relevant and trending hashtags and trends. Look at what’s trending for the day – could you create relevant content from that?
- Repurpose your own successful content. Pick your top performing blog posts and repurpose them into new media and share with your Facebook audience
These are just a few of the great tips on the internet to show you how to post relevant and exciting content on your social media channels. What will you post today?
About Durée & Company
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. The firm serves the corporate, agency and non-profit arenas for local, national and international clients focusing on public relations for real estate, public relations for restaurants, public relations for law firms, public relations for charities, public relations for healthcare, and many more. Durée & Company services include Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events, and Radio Promotions and Outreach.