Durée & Company, an award-winning boutique PR, marketing and special events firm, is looking for a sharp, talented, overachiever to join our incredible, hard-working team.
Our ideal candidate must have at least seven years of solid work experience in the public relations field, ideally in a PR agency environment.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are a multi-tasking machine. No job is too big or complex.
- You are all about getting it done. You execute on time, every time.
- You are amazing under pressure; you even thrive under it.
- You are naturally persuasive. You could sell ice to an Eskimo.
- You are self-motivated.
- You know how to work on and with a team to get the job done.
- You are a professional in the way you think, behave, act, and dress.
Beyond this, you must have experience in PR as well as the skill set PR requires. Additional requirements:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven years’ PR experience.
- You have a portfolio of media placements in any or all of the following industries: nonprofits, restaurants, lifestyle, legal, entertainment, travel, business and medical.
- You can multi-task flawlessly.
- You can write compelling stories, pitches and other PR materials.
- You have experience pitching national, regional, and local media.
- You have solid relationships to bring to the firm.
- You have a solid understanding of the business, and can create PR strategies and media plans.
- You are strategic and can identify media opportunities and originate placements.
- You have great knowledge of social media.
- You have a working knowledge of Cision, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office for Mac
Pluses: Bilingual, graphic design, knowledge of AP Stylebook
Benefits include: health insurance, disability, retirement and bonuses.
At Durée & Company, we are insanely passionate about PR and take great pride in delivering and making the client happy. We are looking for a true fit for the team, and someone who is not only willing to meet the demands of living a true PR lifestyle, but loves it! This includes attending and hosting events – many of them after hours and on weekends — and networking with members of the media and clients.
If this sounds like you, and you know you can knock our socks off while being part of a fun, fast-paced work environment, send your resume to us. Please do not call or show up at our office. We are a very busy office. If you call or show up, regrettably your resume will be removed from the pile for consideration.
Please email with your resume and cover letter. Put the phrase “PR Rocks” in the subject line, so we know you pay attention to all details.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time