Durée & Company, an award-winning boutique PR and marketing agency, is looking for a sharp, talented, multitasker to join our team and South Florida office.
Please note this is NOT a remote position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Monitor editorial calendars, submit calendar listings, and generate media lists
- File magazines, clips, and vendor files
- Use Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and other computer programs
- Conduct online research, phone call outreach, and help with reporting
- Manage periodicals/newspapers
- Write copy, proofread written materials
- Contact vendors to request quotes
- Take part in event planning and coordination, communicate with vendors, maintain RSVP list for events
- Staff events and attend client meetings as needed
- Assistance/ownership of some key projects that involve working closely with an account lead (Director, VP, or President)
- A communications or journalism major is required, preferably with some experience (previous internship or university club/extracurricular activity)
- Summer internship – a minimum 2-month commitment is mandatory
- Fall/Spring internship – a 3-month commitment is mandatory
- Days/hours per week must be established from the onset. Daily attendance is recommended so that the workload stays current.
In addition, must possess:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
- Professional demeanor
- Meet deadlines consistently
Pluses: Bilingual, graphic design, knowledge of AP Stylebook, philanthropic involvement.
At Durée & Company, we are insanely passionate about PR, marketing and social media and take great pride in delivering stellar results and making the client happy.
If this sounds like you, and you know you can knock our socks off while being part of a fun, fast-paced work environment, send your resume to us. Please do not call or show up at our office. We are a very busy office. If you call or show up, regrettably your resume will be removed from the pile for consideration.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.