PR Firm Seeks Experienced Content Creator & Social Media Manager. Durée & Company, an award-winning boutique PR and marketing firm, is looking for a sharp, talented, multitasker to join our team and South Florida office.
Please note: this is NOT a remote position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with agency personnel and clients directly
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals for a variety of industries/practice areas
- Create thoughtful and engaging copy that follows proper grammar and punctuation and follows AP Style
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Develop new and innovative content for Instagram Reels
- Go to clients’ locations or events when needed to acquire content
- Conduct research and source content and imagery as needed
- Communicate and engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., cover photos, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and contests
- Develop creative ideas for website enhancements, digital ads, social ads, etc.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics via Google Analytics
- Analyze metrics and identify key takeaways from reports
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Deep knowledge and curiosity towards digital trends, social platforms, innovation and technology
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator and/or Social Media Manager
- Business communication skills both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience in content management and scheduling tools including Planoly, Sprout Social, Sked Social and others
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn as well as email service providers including Constant Contact and/or MailChimp
- Experience working on Macs
Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Marketing and/or Public Relations or a related field from an accredited college/university. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of social media experience. Previous experience working within an agency environment is preferred. A combination of work experience and education will be considered.
In addition, must possess:
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff, clients and outside vendors.
- Significant working experience with all Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel Outlook, etc. and WordPress as well as creative applications including Adobe suite, Canva, iMovie, etc.
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to be accurate and timely with interactions and good time management skills are essential.
- Proficient with a MAC and other standard office equipment to record and retrieve information.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is not required, but preferred.
At Durée & Company, we are insanely passionate about PR, marketing and social media and take great pride in delivering and making the client happy.
Benefits include health insurance, disability, retirement, bonuses and much more. If this sounds like you, and you know you can knock our socks off while being part of a fun, fast-paced work environment, send your resume to us. Please do not call or show up at our office. If you call or show up, regrettably your resume will be removed from the pile for consideration. This is NOT a remote position.