Anyone who knows us (or our website, offices, logo) knows that we have a special place in our hearts for the color pink. It’s just an energetic hue.
But don’t take it lightly. Pink is the color of choice for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is this month, when pink stands for survival, strength, courage, faith and triumph. Of course, in recognition of this important month, so many companies and brands are coloring their products pink. This includes one of our clients in Boca Raton, Raymond Lee Jewelers, top jewelers in South Florida.
Raymond Lee Jewelers’ pink picks look spectacular AND they make you feel good: 15 percent of all October pink gemstone sales from Raymond Lee Jewelers’ line goes to the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute.
- A 30 carat pink sapphire cuff with approximately .30ctw of round brilliant white diamond accents set in 18kt white gold, priced at $5,295
- A pair of fancy pink princess cut diamond earrings weighing .82 carats total with .53ctw white diamond accent set in 18kt white gold, priced at $4,495
- A 1 carat fancy intense pink princess cut diamond engagement ring with white diamond halo set in 18kt white gold, priced at $5,795
- A vintage 14kt yellow gold ring set with marquise cut pink sapphires and .30ctw of white diamonds, priced at $895
- An oval shaped pink sapphire ring with .40ctw of white oval cut diamonds set in platinum, priced at $6295
We’re calling it Pink Power – making people look fantastic, all while donating to a good cause.