Trick or treat in the tropics! Welcoming locals and visitors alike to engage in “Infinite Experiences for Everyone Under the Sun,” The LOOP will bring free, fang-tastic fun to Fort Lauderdale Beach with its Pumpkins & Palm Trees Fall Festival on Oct. 23, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Guests are invited to celebrate the harvest season on the main lawn at Las Olas Oceanside Park. The day will provide a bushel full of spooktacular fun and activities for the whole family to enjoy in celebration of fall’s arrival to Fort Lauderdale Beach. Families are encouraged to dress in costume.
The schedule of activities includes:
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
- Sip, shop and stroll 40+ vendors in the Farmers Market
- Fall and Halloween themed photo stations
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.:
- Yoga on the main lawn with Lisa Pumper – $10., Little Pun’kins 6 – 16, flow free
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.:
- Pie baking competition
11:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Children’s Activities
- Craft your own pumpkin in the pumpkin patch, purchase of pumpkin required
- Halloween trick or treat trail
- Children’s inflatable maze
- Spooktacular science activities with the Museum of Discovery and Science
- Balance the apple and ring the pumpkin games
12 – 4 p.m.:
- Live music with JJ & The Florida Oranges
Saturday, Oct. 23, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Las Olas Oceanside Park: 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
The most convenient place to park to access the event is the Las Olas Beach Parking Garage.
This event is free and open to the public.
Presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale Beach Improvement District.
Editor’s Note: To view The LOOP’s full 2021 calendar, please visit https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gqjxpqgsx534flk/AACr-AVYHZYMOJAiIqzgILQ_a?dl=0.
About The LOOP
A cornerstone of activity, The LOOP (Las Olas Oceanside Park) is the central hub of the new $78 million, four park system at the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach. The public greenspaces, including the Intracoastal Promenade, Las Olas Beach Garage Sunset Terrace and DC Alexander Park aim to provide infinite experiences for everyone under the sun, and year-round activity in Fort Lauderdale’s oceanfront backyard. For more information, visit theloopflb.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow The LOOP on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theloopflb and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/theloopflb/.