Instead of cookies, leave brownies out for Santa this year! Eat Me Guilt Free – a health-focused line of bread, brownies, snacks and tortilla wraps – baked up delicious gift ideas to indulge in without the guilt this season. The treats also commemorate the brand’s ninth anniversary.
To celebrate the 2022 holiday season and ring in the New Year, Eat Me Guilt Free launched irresistible, better-for-you promotions and bundles, including a giveaway for a trip to Miami, FL. Eat Me Guilt Free is also offering its monthly subscription and the Flavor of the Month subscription this holidayseason. Give the gift that keeps giving – guilt-free baked goods – all year long.
All brownies are made with Eat Me Guilt Free’s brand-new formula that has less sugar, is non-GMO and uses modified atmosphere packaging to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Brownies feature ingredients sourced in Europe, where regulations against food additives are more stringent than in the U.S. The new formula is low-carb, packed with 14 grams of protein and approximately 200 calories per serving. While improving the quality of ingredients in its products, Eat Me Guilt Free remains focused on maintaining an unprecedented protein-packed and low-carb ratio.
“We’re excited to celebrate Eat Me Guilt Free’s ninth anniversary and holiday season with special promotions and bundles,” said Eat Me Guilt Free CEO and Founder Cristie Besu, a Miami-based Cuban-American businesswoman. “These gifts can’t be found anywhere else and are perfect for anyone on your holiday list or a great way to treat yourself.”
Bundles and seasonal products include:
- Naughty List Brownie ($30 for a box of 12) – Naughty is the new nice this year. This coal black chocolate brownie is perfect for the one who’s nice mixed with a whole lot of naughty. The seasonal brownie is only available for purchase online from Nov. 4 through Dec. 31.
- Holiday Cheer ($38 for a box of 12) – Eat Me Guilt Free’s limited edition holiday brownie is on the nice list. The chocolate brownie features white chocolate chips and is coated in green and red sprinkles that are both festive and decadent, making for the perfect holiday snack. The seasonal brownie is only available for purchase online from Nov. 11 through Dec. 31.
- Permanently on the Naughty List Bundle ($60) – Being bad never tasted so good! Available from Dec. 1–26, the Permanently on the Naughty List Bundle will include 12 of Eat Me Guilt Free’s Naughty List brownies, a black Santa hat and stocking, pins, and a must-have ornament perfect for proud members of the naughty list.
- Nightmare Before Xmas Variety Box ($38 for a box of 12) – Can’t decide if you love Halloween or Christmas more? Experience the best of both worlds with Eat Me Guilt Free’s new seasonal variety pack. Available from Nov. 1–Dec. 31, brownie lovers can enjoy four festive favorites including the Pumpkin Spice AF, Hocus Pocus, Holiday Cheer and the Naughty List.
- Monthly Subscriptions ($30 for a box of 12): Give the gift of Eat MeGuilt Free’s monthly subscription or Flavor of the Month subscription. With these monthly subscriptions, recipients can enjoy a simple and beneficial way to receive automatic shipments of their favorite items, directly to their doorstep! The Flavor of the Month box will feature a new Eat Me Guilt Free flavor each month.
- Everything but the Pantry Bundle ($70) – New year, new you – but the same delicious flavors! Kick off 2023 by stocking up the pantry with protein. Launching on Jan 1, 2023, the Everything But the Pantry Bundle includes one I Want It All variety box, one Vanilla Protein Cake Mix, one Chocolate Protein Cake Mix, one loaf of Protein Bread, one loaf of the Not Quite White Protein Bread, a pack of Protein Tortillas, and a pack of Protein Mini Baguettes.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale – Calling all elves! Happening from Nov. 25–28, stock up on holiday favorites with the code “BUDDY30” for 30% off the entire Eat Me Guilt Free site. Plus, on Cyber Monday Eat Me Guilt Free will include a free box of its Naughty List Brownie with any purchases over $100.
‘Tis the season to give back! Eat Me Guilt Free will give away a trip to Miami and a day on a yacht to one lucky winner who finds the ticket in their package. Any purchases made Nov. 25–28 will be entered to win. The prize includes one round-trip flight to Miami, a two-night stay at a top Miami hotel and a yacht for the day.
- Kiln’ It Sale – From Dec. 2.–4, celebrate Eat Me Guilt Free’s ninth “clay anniversary” with BOGO 40% off the entire site with the code “NINELIVES.” Clay symbolizes the transformation of something amazing through a lot of work and love over time, much like Eat MeGuilt Free.
- 12 Days of Christmas – Feel like a kid on Christmas morning! From Dec. 13–24, Eat Me Guilt Free will unveil gifts, giveaways and magical deals on its Instagram and newsletter.
All of Eat Me Guilt Free’s brownie and cake mix holiday items are packaged in a festive, red holiday “box within a box” that makes the unwrapping process even more exciting. The last day to order in time for Christmas delivery is Dec. 16, 2022. For more information or to purchase the gift sets, visit https://www.eatmeguiltfree.com/.
About Eat Me Guilt Free
Eat Me Guilt Free was founded by Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist Cristie Besu in Miami, FL in 2013. What began as a passion project soon turned into a small business for the Cuban-American mom-of-three, as she discovered the importance and satisfaction protein-packed and better-for-you foods provided to others. Eat Me Guilt Free, which sources ingredients primarily from Europe for higher quality food standards, offers healthy solutions for those who strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Besu never sacrifices taste and texture when creating original recipes, hand-crafted by artisan bakers in small batches in order to ensure optimal freshness. The brand also uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging in select products to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of bread, brownies, snacks and tortilla wraps offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. Eat Me Guilt Free fills a gap in the market for an alternative to sweets that people can feel good about putting into their bodies. Available on https://www.eatmeguiltfree.com/, Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC, Eat Me Guilt Free also offers an exclusive subscription. Eat Me Guilt Free is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
For more information, please visit https://www.eatmeguiltfree.com/, www.instagram.com/eatmeguiltfree, www.facebook.com/eatmeguiltfree, or www.twitter.com/EatMe_GuiltFree.