Eat Me Guilt Free – a health-focused line of protein-packed brownies, bread, baguettes, tortilla wraps and cake mix – is excited to announce it has expanded its retail footprint national wide and will celebrate its eighth anniversary in business in December 2022.
In celebration of this wonderfully healthy milestone, Eat Me Guilt Free will offer a promotion for $8 off all orders on EatMeGuiltFree.com, with the code “EIGHT” at checkout, Dec. 2–5, 2022.
That’s eight years of providing consumers with better-for-you food options that taste good, and eight years of expanding into various retailers nationwide ― now available at 9,000 independent retailers across the U.S. The newest retailers Eat Me Guilt Free has recently joined forces with include:
- Giant Food (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia) ― brownies
- DICK’s Sporting Goods ― brownies
- Navy Exchange stores on bases ― brownies
- Faire online marketplace ― all products
- Gopuff ― brownies
- Safeway throughout Northern California ― tortillas
- Market Street throughout Texas ― bread and tortillas
- Albertsons throughout New Mexico ― bread and tortillas
Additionally, United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) is distributing Eat Me Guilt Free products. Eat Me Guilt Free will soon be piloting its products in Office Depot’s Florida locations.
Other key retailers include Winn Dixie, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Planet Fitness, Gold’s Gym, and Anytime Fitness; as well as Amazon.com, Walmart.com and EatMeGuiltFree.com. Eat Me Guilt Free is also a merchant on the affiliate marketing platforms ShareASale, Skimlinks and Impact.
As a registered nurse and certified sports nutritionist turned mompreneur, Eat Me Guilt Free’s CEO and Founder Cristie Besu began baking Eat Me Guilt Free treats right in her own kitchen in 2013.
Today, the brand boasts a team of highly skilled artisan bakers who prepare baked goods offering a protein-packed, low-carbohydrate ratio, making them a healthier alternative to traditional snacks. Eat Me Guilt Free never sacrifices taste or texture when creating original recipes, and fills a gap in the market with its health-conscious alternatives to sweets that fitness and wellness enthusiasts can feel good about putting into their bodies.
“I’m extremely proud to celebrate eight years in business and how far Eat Me Guilt Free has come,” said Besu, a Miami-based Cuban-American businesswoman. “The brand continues to evolve and resonate with consumers, who are growing increasingly savvy about what goes into the foods they eat. Our goal is to make an impact in the food industry through a more creative and relatable lens.”
“For so long, there were limited healthy snack options on grocery store shelves, and most didn’t taste good,” she continued. “At Eat Me Guilt Free, we have worked hard to help consumers feel less restricted with healthy food options, and more open to enjoying the everyday foods they love, without sacrificing taste.”
Eat Me Guilt Free’s most recent successes include:
- 2022: Launched new Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Mixes
- 2021: Launched a new brownie formula with less sugar, non-GMO and using modified atmosphere packaging to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Ingredients are sourced in Europe, where regulations against food additives are more stringent than in the U.S. The new formula is low-carb, packed with 14 grams of protein and approximately 200 calories per serving.
- 2021: Launches Not Quite White Protein Bread and Mini Protein Baguettes
- Each year, Eat Me Guilt Free’s $10,000 “You Glow Girl” Grant, which brings to the life the true purpose of empowerment for female entrepreneurs, continues to evolve
- Eat Me Guilt Free Flavors of the Month, with new flavors each year
About Eat Me Guilt Free
Eat Me Guilt Free was founded by Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist Cristie Besu in Miami, Florida in 2013. What began as a passion project soon turned into a small business for the Cuban-American mom of three, as she discovered the importance and satisfaction protein-packed and better-for-you foods provided to others. Eat Me Guilt Free, which sources ingredients primarily from Europe for higher quality food standards, offers healthy solutions for those who strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Besu never sacrifices taste and texture when creating original recipes, hand-crafted by artisan bakers in small batches in order to ensure optimal freshness. The brand also uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging in select products to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of bread, brownies, snacks, tortilla wraps, and cake mixes offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. It fills a gap in the market for an alternative to sweets that people can feel good about putting into their bodies. The products are available for purchase at more than 9,000 independent retailers nationwide including GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Amazon.com, Walmart.com and EatMeGuiltFree.com. Eat Me Guilt Free also offers an exclusive subscription. It is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.