At South Florida PR firm Durée & Company, we know how great it feels to be “up and coming” — in fact, in 2014, our president Durée Ross won the Lifestyle Media Group Up & Comer Award, Public Relations category. This year, we are pleased to announce that several of our clients have been named finalists for South Florida Business & Wealth and Lifestyle Media Group’s Up & Comer Awards! These “rising stars” in the South Florida community include:
- Tom D’Eri, COO of Rising Tide Car Wash social enterprise
- Heather Geronemus, chairperson, Walk Like MADD & MADD Dash Fort Lauderdale 5K
- Hillary Hertzberg of The Jills® – Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Peter Neirouz, development membership manager, Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Zack Stein, vice president of sales, On The Ball Marketing
- Sari Vatske, vice president of community relations, Feeding South Florida™
South Florida Business & Wealth and Lifestyle Media Group’s Up & Comer Awards recognize individuals 39 years of age or younger who exhibit drive and promise; someone poised to become — or who already is — a proven leader in their field. Finalists represent a wide range of backgrounds and industries.
At the Thursday, June 18 awards ceremony, the finalists will be honored and the winners announced. Joined us at 5:30 p.m. at The Venue in Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, for this exciting event!