The COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to alter the way people and businesses operate. It’s also changing people’s wants and needs, whether it’s buying a new mask or making sure hand sanitizer is available at all times. With this new consumer behavior, businesses have opted to market their brand with some of the newly popular promotional items.
With health and safety being a main priority in the age of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some hot new customized promo items that will keep people safe from the virus while also gaining exposure for your brand. Whether it’s a business, nonprofit organization, club, etc., there are many ways to showcase a brand and message, while helping to stop the spread of the virus.
- Masks and Face Covers: They’re a must! Although new rules and guidelines are put in place almost daily, masks and face covers are here to stay for the foreseeable future. Most indoor places require masks, and even if they don’t, a majority of people are wearing them anyway as a precaution. Whether they are plain, funny, or stylish, masks are an essential way to protect oneself and others, plus a way to promote a business, organization or cause by adding a logo or message.
- Hand Sanitizer: While hand sanitizer was sold out almost everywhere when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, it is now a hot item that people carry wherever they go. Whether they are using it after leaving a store, before eating at a restaurant, or when they enter a hospital, people constantly have their hand sanitizer bottles visible. Also, P&O Global Technologies offers the Check Point Temperature Pedestal, which features a hands-free sanitizer dispenser and can be branded for businesses, gyms, hospitals and more.
- No Touch Tools: From doorknobs to elevator buttons and ATMs, there are things that simply need to be touched ― and have lots of germs on them! No touch tools are no longer just for germophobes ― they are for everyone who is worried about touching surfaces that others have already touched. Some of these tools work on touchscreens and signature pads at stores as well. Wildly popular, they are not only clever tools to avoid touching, but fantastic ways to advertise.
- Pens: These have always been a popular promotional item because most people use them every day, but now, more than ever, people want to keep their own pen with them all the time so they don’t have to touch pens that others have used. They are cost effective, have high usability, and last a long time ― ideal for publicizing an organization or business!
- Mini Hand Moisturizer: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people are more diligent about washing their hands. The result: dry skin. Mini hand moisturizers have risen in popularity, and everyone ― men, women and children ― are carrying them around to avoid cracked skin. They’re also the perfect product to add a customized label around the bottle.
While these are just a few of the popular promotional items that have evolved amid the COVID-19 pandemic, there are thousands more to choose from to customize and promote your brand. Durée & Company can take away the stress of what promotional items to order, from where to order them, how to place a logo, etc. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, our brand experts specialized in promotional items and knowing just the right way to make our clients stand out. To find out more about what promotional items would work best for your business or organization, please contact us.
About Durée & Company, Inc.
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm founded in 1999. The firm has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Aspen, Colorado. Durée & Company serves the corporate, agency and nonprofit arenas for local, national and international clients. Services include public relations, social media, marketing, digital marketing, content development, advertising, special events, branding, radio promotions, affiliate marketing and more. Durée & Company clients include well-known names in yachting, business, real estate, hospitality, travel, cannabis and hemp, wellness and CBD, art and culture, fashion, nonprofit organizations, legal and professional services. Durée & Company is a member of PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI), an international network of boutique PR firms. To learn more, call 954-723-9350; go to dureeandcompany.com; or visit its new, specialized cannabis- and CBD-specific site at cannabismarketingpr.com. Join the social conversation and follow Durée & Company on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn at @DureeCoPR, or on YouTube at @DureeAndCompany.