It’s National Hamburger Month! Say no more, Fort Lauderdale PR firm Durée & Company will be there! Need an excuse to enjoy a juicy and delicious hamburger to satisfy your cravings? Well, May 28 is National Hamburger Day, so if you’re going to have a cheat day, this should be the one!
South Florida is the perfect destination for #NationalHamburgerMonth! With many delicious options to choose from, the D&Co dynamos have highlighted our favorites. All burger fans are welcome, even veggie burger lovers!
If you have yet to taste the two burgers from BRIO Tuscan Grille, make sure you give them a try. Both burgers offered at BRIO hit the spot! Available at the bar menu, the BRIO Burger is the perfect burger to enjoy as a happy hour snack. If you dine with BRIO during lunch, indulge with the Burger Americano offered exclusively on the lunch menu.
- BRIO Burger – Provolone, special sauce, housemade chips
- Burger Americano – White cheddar, heirloom tomatoes, housemaid pickles, red onion, lettuce, special sauce
For a list of all BRIO locations, click here.
With many restaurants to choose from and delicious burgers to try, Gulfstream Park is also a hotspot for #NationalHamburgerMonth!
Our favorite Gulfstream burgers (offered year-round):
- Adena Grill and Wine Bar, MILLION DOLLAR BURGER – Brioche burger bun, truffle mustard, lettuce, tomato, tempura fried onion, truffle parmesan fries
- Frankey’s Sports Bar, CHIMICHURRI BURGER – Chimichurri spread, roasted red pepper, arugula
- Ten Palms, OMG SUPER BURGER – Waygu mini burgers, truffle aioli, gruyere
- Yard House, GARDEIN™ VEGAN BURGER – Red quinoa, kale shiitakes, daiya vegan mozzarella, avocado, tomato, arugula, onion, miso, onion bun, mixed greens
- ROK:BRGR – National Hamburger Month Special – TRIPLE TRUFFLE BURGER – Local brioche bun with a blend of bone marrow, NY strip and rib eye, tableside shaved black truffle, aged white cheddar and exotic mushroom blend of truffle cream sauce
If you find yourself in Fort Lauderdale during the month of May, visit Bokampers Sports Bar & Grill, recently named the winner of “Best Burger and Burger Battle Champion” at the Riverwalk Burger Battle VIII. Make sure you try the hand-crafted burgers and The Beast. Do you think you can finish this meaty and juicy burger in under one hour? Challenge accepted!
- The Beast Burger – Tame the beast in under one hour and it’s free! Four pounds of proprietary blend of beef, eight slices of Applewood smoked bacon, four slices of American and four fried eggs.
Don’t miss out on trying one of these mouthwatering burgers before the end of the month! From the Million Dollar Burger to the Triple Truffle Burger, your stomachs will be full and your taste buds will be happy.
About Durée & Company
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. The firm serves the corporate, agency and non-profit arenas for local, national and international clients focusing on public relations for real estate, public relations for restaurants, public relations for law firms, public relations for charities, public relations for healthcare, and many more. Durée & Company services include Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events, and Radio Promotions and Outreach.