A drink of mystery and allure, the martini is the very symbol of libation sophistication. A mix of vermouth, gin and a bartender’s creativity, the modern martini can include everything from chocolate to apple juice. Shaken or stirred, the martini is above all, iconic.
And a drink that is iconic deserves its own day. That day is Thursday, June 19, National Martini Day.
BRIO Tuscan Grille and BRAVO! Cucina Italiana are taking steps to make the day extra special. Durée & Company provides the public relations and marketing for many BRIO and BRAVO! locations, where select, delicious martinis will be offered for only $5 all day on June 19.
Starting at 3:30 p.m. in the bar, guests can enjoy this incredible special and their martinis with the perfect complement – BRAVO!’s $4–$6 BRAVO! Hours bar plates and BRIO’s $4–$6 BAR BRIOSO bar plates.
Guests can sip away with BRIO’s and BRAVO!’s following 10 specialty and classic martinis:
- Flirtini: Sobieski Raspberry Vodka, Orange Liqueur, cranberry and pineapple juices, topped with Prosecco
- Lemontini: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, Orange Liqueur, fresh sweet and sour and simple syrup
- Razzbertini: Sobieski Raspberry Vodka, Black Raspberry Liqueur, fresh lime juice and simple syrup
- Bella Pesca: Sobieski Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Peach Puree and a splash of lemon-lime soda
- Lemon Basil Crush: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, crushed basil, fresh squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup
- Cosmopolitan: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, O3 Orange Liqueur, cranberry and lime juices
- Pomegranatini: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, Pomegranate Liqueur, fresh sweet and sour and simple syrup
- Dirty Vodka: Sobieski Vodka and olive juice, served up
- Dry Gin: House Gin and Martini Dry Vermouth, served up
- Manhattan: House Bourbon and Martini Sweet Vermouth, served up
What more do you need to celebrate a great drink? Other than great friends, we can’t think of a thing.