The Jills Zeder Group (effective March 7, 2019) has listed the contemporary residence at 7042 Fisher Island Drive, Miami Beach ― with interior design by renowned designer Christina Leon ― for $6.95 million. Situated in Palazzo Del Sol, Fisher Island’s newest luxury building, built in 2016, the 3,793-square-foot unit is currently owned by former Formula One driver Enrique Bernoldi, a Brazilian professional racing driver. Jill Eber and Jill Hertzberg of The Jills Zeder Group are listing the property.
The luxurious residence features three bedrooms, three bathrooms and one half-bath, as well as a private elevator entry. It boasts two large terraces, one north facing with open views to Government Cut and the city of Miami Beach, and the other facing southwest with views over Fisher Island. The residence’s features include:
- Exquisite tan oak floors throughout the home and outdoor terraces
- Custom designer wallpaper, wood accent designer walls throughout
- Beautiful foyer with private seating area and custom-designed detail wood wall
- Open and sprawling dining and living room layout with custom cove lighting and direct access to the north facing terrace, with views of Government Cut and Miami Beach
- Large family/media room with comfortable seating areas, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. It is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen, which has direct access to the north facing terrace.
- Open gourmet kitchen featuring eat-in kitchen seating, gorgeous granite countertops and backsplash, custom Boffi cabinetry, top-of-the-line Gaggenau cooktop and double ovens, wine chiller, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer integrated into cabinetry, and a butler’s pantry
- Private and spacious master suite entered through a pivot door; separate his and her walk-in closets with custom built-ins, additional custom-designed leather wall closet, and direct access to the north facing terrace with views of Government Cut and Miami Beach
- Master bathroom with his and her sinks, walk-in glass and Carrara marble rain shower; sunken oval tub featuring water fall faucet and private water closet
- An additional two bedrooms, large and distinctively designed with full en-suite bathrooms and direct access to the shared southwest facing terrace with open views over Fisher Island
- All hurricane impact windows and doors
- Full laundry room with Electrolux washer and dryer, sinks, counter space and storage spaces
Palazzo Del Sol residents enjoy the building’s 5-star amenities, including a fitness center and cardio room designed by “The Wright Fit,” private massage rooms, hair and makeup salon, state-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating, zero-edge heated pool and spa with towel service and outdoor bar, poolside cabanas available for purchase, and a north lobby terrace lounge with indoor/outdoor seating.
Other amenities include a meeting room for six to eight people with video conferencing capabilities, “Kidville”-designed children’s playroom, 6-star multilingual full-service concierge, butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge, valet parking with optional self-parking, and Enzo Enea-designed landscaped gardens and walkways.
Also, residents enjoy the 5-star Fisher Island amenities including the beach club, spa, gourmet market, golf course, tennis, Vanderbilt mansion, two deep water marinas, fine restaurants and a private school.
The prestigious Fisher Island, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2019, is the wealthiest zip code (33109) in the U.S.
“We are excited to represent Enrique Bernoldi in the sale of this stunning property in Palazzo Del Sol on Fisher Island,” said Jill Eber of The Jills Zeder Group. “Not only is this spectacular, spacious residence located in Fisher Island’s newest luxury residential building, but it boasts incredible views, high-end finishes, and much more. Mr. Bernoldi is relocating and will be selling the property turnkey. This is a superb value, and buyers should be RACING to make it their own.”
“One of the most exclusive residential communities in the world, Fisher Island is the wealthiest zip code (33109) in the U.S.,” said Jill Hertzberg of The Jills Zeder Group. “7042 Fisher Island Dr. is a luxury buyer’s dream.”
About The Jills Zeder Group
The Jills Zeder Group, affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, is comprised of three families, all of which are major players in the luxury residential real estate business. These families include Jill Hertzberg , Jill Eber and Felise Eber; and Hertzberg’s children Danny Hertzberg and Hillary Hertzberg; and Judy Zeder and her children, Nathan Zeder and Kara Zeder Rosen. Prior to The Jills Zeder Group’s formation in 2019, the families closed a combined total of more than $5 billion (numbers provided by prior brokerages for TheJills.com and AllMiamiRealEstate.com) in real estate sales, including collaborating on multiple luxury sales in the Coral Gables market. With offices in Miami Beach and Coral Gables, The Jills Zeder Group specializes in high-end, multi-million-dollar luxury properties in South Florida’s most elite enclaves, representing celebrities, Fortune 500 executives, and a diverse international clientele. They offer incomparable knowledge and services to luxury real estate clients. For more information and to contact The Jills Zeder Group, visit JillsZeder.com (effective March 7, 2019).
About Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury and the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury logo are service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with approximately 72 offices and nearly 5,500 affiliated agents serving Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast and Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company in sales volume. For more information, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.