We won big, and we are proud! We at Fort Lauderdale and Aspen-based public relations agency Durée & Company were recently named to PRNEWS’ Agency Elite Top 100 list 2020 ― the only national guide dedicated to the most innovative PR & communications firms in the business. This is a great way for us at Durée & Company to celebrate 20 years in business!
This inaugural program spotlights the 100 most innovative and strategic PR firms of 2020 in the U.S., and we are thrilled to have achieved the following distinctions within the list:
- One of only three agencies in South Florida
- One of only three agencies specializing in cannabis/CBD PR in the U.S.
- One of only six agencies specializing in real estate
- One of only eight agencies specializing in legal & professional services
At Durée & Company, we are constantly creating innovative, strategic ways to make our clients stand out and achieve success. For instance, we entered the PR stage for the cannabis and hemp/CBD industries before 2018, when the U.S. was on the brink of a “green rush” as the Farm Bill was getting ready to pass. Today, we are setting the standard for other PR firms now working in the cannabis and hemp/CBD industries. We even launched our own microsite, cannabismarketingpr.com, dedicated to our continued expansion into these industries.
We and the other Agency Elite Top 100 winners represent a wide variety of both industry specializations and core capabilities. This year’s list, comprised of boutique firms, mid-sized shops and monolithic, global organizations, demonstrates that size doesn’t always matter!
We were one of many smaller firms that went head-to-head against firms much larger than us. This proved that creative concepts and execution can be achieved by teams of any size!
To compile its list, PRNEWS asked applicants about new products, services and expertise offered over the last year ― wanting to better understand how the most innovative companies in PR think. PRNEWS also wanted to recognize how each of these agencies pivoted their businesses and assisted their clients across categories during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The PRNEWS team scored all of the entries across more than 12 criteria to highlight the standout agencies doing the most innovative work.
The publication also asked applicants to put on their “futurecast goggles” and share their ideas about the three trends they believe the industry will be talking about in the next five years (PRNEWS will be exploring many of these ideas in the months to come). Here’s what we suggested for three trends:
- ROI of Communications Strategies: With the economic downtown likely to affect communications budgets for years to come, ROI will be more important than ever. Successful PR can lead to a greater ROI than marketing campaign tools, so PR will be used more frequently.
- Crisis Communications: The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we think about crisis communications. PR professionals will be more flexible, responsive and intuitive with crisis communications.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Millennials ― who place great importance on corporate social responsibility ― are going to have even more of an influence in the future. CSR is going to be an integral part of companies’ bottom lines and communications strategy.
At Durée & Company, innovation and strategy are the core of everything we do! This esteemed national award represents our place on the U.S. stage as one of the top 100 agencies for innovation and communications.
Do you want your company or organization to take advantage of our unique, forward-thinking ideas? If so, contact us today!
About Durée & Company, Inc.
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm founded in 1999. The firm has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Aspen, Colorado. Durée & Company serves the corporate, agency and nonprofit arenas for local, national and international clients. Services include public relations, social media, marketing, digital marketing, content development, advertising, special events, branding, radio promotions, affiliate marketing and more. Durée & Company clients include well-known names in yachting, business, real estate, hospitality, travel, cannabis and hemp, wellness and CBD, art and culture, fashion, nonprofit organizations, legal and professional services. Durée & Company is a member of PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI), an international network of boutique PR firms. To learn more, call 954-723-9350; g8o to dureeandcompany.com; or visit its new, specialized cannabis- and CBD-specific site at cannabismarketingpr.com. Join the social conversation and follow Durée & Company on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn at @DureeCoPR, or on YouTube at @DureeAndCompany.