June 15 is Sunday, and what are your plans? No worries, Durée & Company has created a special blog series devoted to ways to celebrate Father’s Day with really, really good food. First up was Gimme A Burger®, and next is BRIO Tuscan Grille.
Is your dad the epitome of being “casually polished?” Does he enjoy a good game of golf, followed by an even better meal? Does he wear his favorite designer sunglasses and watch just about everywhere? Then, BRIO has a new brunch menu that will warm his heart.
- Tuscan Omelette, with egg whites, turkey sausage, roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, Mozzarella, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa and served with fresh fruit ($10.95)
- Sicilian Omelette with Cherrywood smoked ham, bacon, Fontanini sausage, tomato compote, Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses, served with brunch potatoes ($11.95)
- Garden Omelette, with fresh broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, Fontina cheese, avocado, and basil, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa, served with fresh fruit ($10.95)
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with brunch potatoes ($10.50)
- Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, turkey sausage, spinach, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with fresh fruit ($10.25)
- Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs, two over easy eggs, roasted turkey, zucchini, peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, basil, brioche toast, and spicy Sriracha mayo ($9.95)
- Berries & Cream French Toast, Mascarpone cream cheese stuffed French toast topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Served with a side of Applewood smoked bacon. ($10.95)
Of course, BRIO offers delightful Tuscan-style lunch and dinner cuisine for dads to enjoy as well.
BRIO is known for its stylish ambiance, personalized service and tasteful décor, as well as its Tuscan-touched menu. So get dressed and make your way to BRIO. We handle the public relations and marketing for BRIO South Florida locations (The Falls in Miami, The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, The Shops at Boca Center in Boca Raton, CityPlace in West Palm Beach, and The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens), plus BRIO locations at Mall at Millenia in Orlando, Winter Park Village in Winter Park, and St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville. Find the address closest to you at www.brioitalian.com.
Durée & Company is all about making your life easier. So check back to our blog for more Father’s Day food combinations. Happy Daddy Day!