It’s officially the spookiest season of the year! Not sure how to celebrate this fang-tastic holiday? Well, buy a costume and mark your calendars because the D&Co Dynamos of Fort Lauderdale PR firm, Durée & Company have you covered. To creep it real this Halloween, here is a list of the fun-filled Halloween activities in South Florida:
- Finding the perfect pumpkin is no easy feat, but Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade has you covered. Head to the Hank Kline Club, located at 2805 SW 32nd Ave, Miami, FL 33133, to pick out the perfect pumpkin for carving. Pumpkins start at $5 and carving kits, pie-making instructions and photo opportunities will also be available. Proceeds will benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade. The pumpkin patch is open from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. through Oct. 31.
- Found the perfect pumpkin to decorate? Join Pinot’s Palette Pumpkin Painting Patch in Fort Lauderdale on Oct. 31 from 5-7 p.m. to paint your pumpkin. The event is $45 per painter. Pinot’s will provide you with all the supplies, all you need to do is BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin). There will also be fun games and a costume contest, so make sure to come dressed up. You are also encouraged to stop by for some trick-or-treating located at 1115 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. Details: https://www.pinotspalette.com/fortlauderdale/event/195750
- Do the Monster Mash! Head out to Bokamper’s Fort Lauderdale for its fourth annual Halloween Bash with BIG 105.9’s Paul Castronovo on Friday, Oct. 27 at 8 p.m. Dance and mingle the night away and enjoy a live DJ, Halloween drink specials, signature cocktails and a notoriously competitive costume contest with $10,000 worth of prizes. Entry to the event is free and 21+ only, so leave the kids at home for the night and get your boo-on. Bokamper’s Fort Lauderdale is located at 3115 NE 32 Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Details: https://bit.ly/2yCiVdF
- Looking to get spooked this holiday? Join iFLY Fort Lauderdale Indoor Skydiving and iFLY Orlando for a wicked evening of frights, heights and bites. Jolt skyward in your scariest costume or test your skills at the Pumpkin Grab at the Fort Lauderdale location on Oct. 28 from 6-9 p.m. and in Orlando on Oct. 31 from 6-9 p.m. The event is $20 with early registration and $30 at the door. To register for Fort Lauderdale, please call 954-280-4359 and for Orlando call 407-337-4359.
- Not a fan of scares? Spend your Halloween night at Gulfstream Park’s Not So Spooky Halloween, located at 901 S Federal Hwy, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009, on Oct. 31 from 5-8 p.m. Participate in free trick-or-treating with a live DJ, face painting, magic show, games and costume contest. For more information visit: https://bit.ly/2yM0ItW
Park your broomsticks because now you have chilling holiday plans. We hope everyone has a monster-ific Halloween.
About Durée & Company
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. The firm serves the corporate, agency and non-profit arenas for local, national and international clients focusing on public relations for real estate, public relations for restaurants, public relations for law firms, public relations for charities, public relations for healthcare, and many more. Durée & Company services include Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events, and Radio Promotions and Outreach.