The Crockett Foundation, one of our favorite nonprofit organizations at award-winning South Florida PR firm Durée & Company, will be hosting its annual Family Health & Community Awareness Festival at the Pompano Citi Center on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2015. The Crockett Foundation is a South Florida-based nonprofit organization committed to improving quality of life and building strong communities locally and internationally, wherever there is a need.
- Free health screenings and physical exams – Prepare your kids for back to school by taking them for their yearly physical.
- Backpack giveaway – Rumor has it that this year’s backpack giveaway is even bigger than last year! There will be a large variety of backpacks to choose from in all different colors, sizes and styles.
- Games, activities and live entertainment – While you and your family learn about a healthy lifestyle and empowering your children to make healthy choices, there will also be fun games and activities to keep the little ones entertained.
- Marketplace with local vendors – Get your shopping in during this fun-filled event.
- Time with family and friends – Community is truly what this event is all about. Learn as a community, and inspire as a community! Let’s teach our children how to make great choices in a fun environment with the people we love.
We hope to see you at the festival, which will be located at 1955 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33062. Support the Crockett Foundation and inspire others to lead a healthy life!