Where has time gone? At award-winning South Florida PR firm Durée & Company, we can’t believe it has been 16 years since BRIO Tuscan Grille first opened its doors to food fans. We are proud to have been a part of the BRIO family since 2008 and are always excited to celebrate its many successes and accomplishments, including the opening of its eighth South Florida location at Dolphin Mall in September 2015.
BRIO is rewarding its loyal fan base with Sweet 16 treats from Aug. 1–16. “Birthday gifts” include:
- Scratch-off cards: From Aug. 1–16, a scratch-off card will be presented with each guest check. Each card will offer either $10 off two entrees, $16 off a $50 purchase, or a free appetizer or dessert with an entrée purchase. These offers must be redeemed Aug. 24–Sept. 20, 2015.
- Donations to No Kid Hungry: From each purchase of BRIO’s feature Raspberry Ricotta Cake Aug. 1–16, $1 will be donated to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign. No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting kids in need with nutritious food and teaching families how to cook healthy, affordable meals.
- “16 Days of Sweet Giveaways” on Facebook: Each day from Aug. 1–16, BRIO Facebook fans will have an opportunity to answer various trivia questions pertaining to BRIO’s opening year: 1999. BRIO gift cards of various values will be awarded daily to randomly selected fans who correctly answer the questions. BRIO’s existing and new Facebook fans will also be entered for a chance to win a grand prize of “BRIO for a Year,” valued at $1,600.
- Special offer for myBRIO Rewards Program members: Registered myBRIO Rewards program members will receive an email offer, for $16 off their food purchase of $50 or more on lunch or dinner from Aug. 1–16. To become a myBRIO Rewards Program member, guests can simply download the MyBrio app, or pick up a card at their local BRIO restaurant and register online at MyBrioReward.com.
- Featured “Sweet 16” menu items: From Aug. 1–16 only, BRIO will feature delectable special items, all available during both lunch and dinner:
- Pretty in Pink Martini, with Strawberry Cruzan®, Absolut® Vanilla, lemonade and sugar rim ($7.95)
- Raspberry Ricotta Cake, a housemade butter cake infused with fresh raspberries, vanilla bean gelato and anglaise ($5.95)
- Bruschetta Caprese, featuring fresh Mozzarella, grape and Delano tomatoes, basil and balsamic glaze ($11.95)
- Crispy Chicken Salad, with Romano crusted chicken, tricolore lettuce, marinated Kale, cucumbers, orzo, farro, tomatoes, Feta, Tuscan Italian dressing and brioche croutons ($14.25)
We at Durée & Company are pleased to provide the public relations and marketing for several BRIO locations throughout Florida. These BRIO Tuscan Grille locations are at The Markets at Town Center in Jacksonville, The Mall at University Town Center in Sarasota, the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, and Winter Park Village in Winter Park, as well as BRIO’s South Florida locations (The Falls in Miami, The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, The Shops at Boca Center in Boca Raton, CityPlace in West Palm Beach, and The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens).
Let’s raise a glass to BRIO Tuscan Grille – good luck to the next 16 years!