Perhaps our logo and website didn’t give it away, but at award-winning South Florida PR firm Durée & Company, we really like pink! Today, Tuesday, June 23, is National Pink Day, so it’s a pink power type of day at the office with pink heels, pink nails, pink pouts and maybe even a few pink cupcakes.
In honor of National Pink Day, we share with you our favorite pink items:
- Razzberritinis, Flirtinis and Sparkling Raspberry Drop Cocktails from BRIO Tuscan Grille & BRAVO! Cucina Italiana: We work hard and we like to play hard, so after a long day of meetings, events and emailing, we like to kick back with our favorite pink drinks.
- Pink EOS lip balms: We love our Durée & Company EOS lip balms – available in strawberry and pomegranate flavors.
- Pink sunsets: We feel so lucky to live in beautiful South Florida. A great way to celebrate our natural surroundings is with a leisurely stroll in the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District – it’s the perfect setting for glorious pink and orange sunsets.
- Pink sunglasses: We fell in love at first sight with these heart-shaped sunglasses from Optiwow and we know you will too!
- Pantone #212 PC. We’re in PR – and we’re all about the branding and consistency. We heart Pantone #212 PC (a gorgeous shade on pink on the Pantone® color guide)!