Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — Dec. 7, 2017 — Jeffrey Sobel, president of Boca Raton-based development company SobelCo, is pleased to announce that the company has tapped Douglas Elliman Development Marketing to spearhead strategic sales and marketing for its project 321 at Water’s Edge, a sophisticated collection of waterfront condominium estates in Fort Lauderdale. Laura San Jose and Sasha Ezquerra will serve as developer sales executives for the property, an 11-story shimmering tower which offers only 23 exquisitely finished residences, featuring from 2,600 to over 3,800 square feet of living space.
“We are very happy to work with Douglas Elliman Development Marketing on this extraordinary project, a boutique building which provides the highest level of luxury, comfort, and service and unparalleled 5-star amenities,” said Sobel. “321 at Water’s Edge offers distinctive single family homes in the sky, boasting exceptional, unique floor plans.”
Prices at 321 at Water’s Edge start at $1.95 million. The groundbreaking ceremony will take place on Jan. 17, 2018 and construction is expected to be completed by early 2019. The down payment for new buyers is 20 percent, and 10 percent 120 days after. Ownership includes an exclusive 5-year membership for the private dining club at the exquisite Secret Garden fine dining restaurant, located at the nearby Pillars Hotel, ideally situated directly on the Intracoastal Waterway near Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Featuring expansive balconies and stunning views of the Ft. Lauderdale skyline, ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, 321 at Water’s Edge is only 770 feet from Fort Lauderdale Beach, and offers two-and-three bedroom flow-through estate residences with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Residence features include:
- Fully finished, appointed with designer touches and elegant details
- Oversized floor plans with open living room layouts and spacious bedrooms
- Designer kitchens with chef-inspired features such as custom cabinetry, Hansgrohe fixtures, quartz countertops, and top-of-the-line appliances
- En suite or his and her bathrooms including floating vanities, soaking tub, floor-to-ceiling windows, quartz countertops, floor-to-ceiling porcelain tile in shower areas, and large glass enclosed shower with flush mount remote-controlled rain showerhead, displaying the seven healing colors of chromo therapy
- Large his and her walk-in closets
- Large laundry rooms with full-size front load Electrolux washer/dryer
- Pre-wired to utilize the most sophisticated state-of-the-art technology
Unparalleled 5-star amenities at 321 at Water’s Edge include:
- Four private elevators
- Over 7,000 square feet of chic lobby spaces, fashioned by award-winning design firm Interiors by Steven G., a Miami high-end interior design firm specializing in luxury home design
- Welcoming reception area with lobby seating and lounge
- Private wine club and lounge with a personal wine locker for each residence
- Catering kitchen
- Community sky view terrace with lounge areas and a summer kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor poolside lounge, with a cocktail bar and dining areas
- Pool/Jacuzzi, overlooking the Intracoastal waterway
- Private poolside cabanas with Intracoastal views
- BBQ and picnic area for al fresco entertaining
- 2,400-square-foot oceanview fitness center boasting awe-inspiring views
- His and her saunas
- 24-hour valet attendant and two assigned parking spaces per residence
- Electric charging stations available for electric vehicles
- Private marina with yacht-sized boat slips
- Onsite dog park exclusively for residents
Since 1958, providing superior service has been the cornerstone of SobelCo and its affiliated companies, American Construction and American Realty Corporation. A family-owned and operated business, SobelCo specializes in development, construction, leasing, management and ownership of commercial, retail and residential real estate. The SobelCo commitment to excellence shows in every development, significantly boosting the value of the surrounding community. SobelCo’s objective is to preserve and enhance the value of real property by achieving the maximum return on investment through attention to efficient management, design, value engineering and homeowner/tenant relations. Just like its products, the company was built upon the principals of quality workmanship and top-notch service, all while upholding the highest possible standards of ethics and integrity. For more information, visit www.sobelco.com.
About Douglas Elliman Development Marketing (DEDM)
Douglas Elliman Development Marketing, a division of Douglas Elliman Real Estate, offers unmatched expertise in sales, leasing, and marketing for new developments throughout New York City, Long Island, Westchester, the Hamptons, South Florida and California as well as throughout the United States and internationally. The firm ranks amongst New York City’s most prominent sales and marketing firms. Drawing upon decades of experience and market-specific knowledge, Douglas Elliman Development Marketing offers a multidisciplinary approach that includes comprehensive in-house research, design and product development, marketing, and sales. Through a strategic global alliance with Knight Frank Residential, the world’s largest privately-owned property consultancy, the company markets properties to audiences in 60 countries. http://www.elliman.com/new-developments