If you couldn’t tell, Fort Lauderdale-based public relations firm Durée & Company really likes the color pink! From our logo to the bubbly pink champagne in our office, we can’t get enough. With today being National Pink Day, we started thinking about what our favorite pink items are. This day is set aside for the color pink and all it represents. After sharing with each other, we decided to share with you! So, in honor of our favorite color, here are the D&Co team’s favorite pink items:
- Durée – Pink champagne – Work hard, play hard! She loves popping a glass of her favorite bubbly drink after a long day of events, meetings, and pitching.
- Richard – Pink high top tennis shoes – He loves their style, comfort, and ease.
- Sue – Pink Roses – She adores the pink roses in the office, as they always spruce things up.
- Chrissy – Pink handbag – A great color for a go-to summer purse.
- Andrea – Pink business card holder – The perfect accessory to jazz up her desk.
- Caroline – Pink lemonade – Especially on a hot summer day, there’s nothing better than a refreshing glass of pink lemonade.
- Brooke – Pink cotton candy – She loves the simplicity of a yummy fluff of cotton candy.
- Alisha – Pink D&Co EOS lip balms – The perfect lip solution in this hot summer sun.
- Samantha – Strawberry acai refresher – Her favorite mid-day pick-me-up!
What is your favorite pink item?!
About Durée & Company
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. The firm serves the corporate, agency and non-profit arenas for local, national and international clients focusing on public relations for real estate, public relations for restaurants, public relations for law firms, public relations for charities, public relations for healthcare, and many more. Durée & Company services include Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events, and Radio Promotions and Outreach.