MIAMI (Feb. 23, 2017) — The Jills® have listed 605 Ocean Blvd. in Golden Beach, FL, 33160, the home of internationally renowned fashion mogul Tommy Hilfiger and his wife Dee Hilfiger, for $27.5 million. The 14,075-square-foot beachfront estate is completely designed by acclaimed interior designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard to the Hilfigers’ tastes, and features a design of art gallery/1960s/1970s style. The Jills sold the estate to the Hilfigers in 2013.
Boasting breathtaking direct ocean views and 100 feet of water frontage, the estate features seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, four half bathrooms, and an elevator. Situated on a lush
27,500-square-foot lot, the estate offers a large oceanfront infinity pool as well as beautiful palms presiding over the private beach. It is one of a very small number of beachfront homes in exclusive Golden Beach, a luxury community home to many celebrities.
Additional property details include:
- Designed with a polychrome motif, the estate, featured in the September 2014 issue of Architectural Digest, is a palace of whimsical color, eclectic furnishings and vibrant Pop and post-Pop art.
- The bright and airy estate welcomes with clean white walls and white-glass tiles, accentuated by a black marble central staircase.
- In the center of the home is the spacious living room, highlighted by a hair-on-hide carpet featuring vivid swirls. Black and white stripes don the kitchen floor.
- The bedrooms entice with bright and bold colors and patterns. Scratch-and-sniff fruit wallpaper covers the walls of several of the guest bathrooms.
- Tommy’s private office pays homage to the Hilfiger brand, with a montage of blue and red wall panels with white reveals.
“The Hilfigers had this estate designed to be a glamorous, sexy home where they could showcase their amazing collection of artwork, as well as incorporate a ‘groovy,’ colorful 1960s/1970s feel,” said Jill Hertzberg of The Jills. “This estate is truly a unique, spectacular find in Golden Beach, perfect for the luxury buyer who enjoys upscale, beachfront living.”
“This estate is pure Hilfiger style,” said Jill Eber of The Jills. “Designed with vibrant colors and a Studio 54 style, the estate is a beachfront gem in exclusive Golden Beach. Having sold this home to the Hilfigers four years ago, we are elated to once again showcase it to prospective buyers.”
Tweet: Tommy Hilfiger’s #GoldenBeach estate, featuring stunning 1960s/’70s style, listed by @TheJillsMiami @CB_Florida for $27.5M. #realesate #luxury
The Jills® team includes Jill Hertzberg, Jill Eber, Felise Eber, Danny Hertzberg and Hillary Hertzberg and specializes in high-end, multi-million dollar luxury properties in South Florida’s most elite enclaves representing celebrities, Fortune 500 executives, diverse international clientele and long-time Miami Beach residents. The Jills have been ranked the No. 1 Coldwell Banker team internationally five times.
About Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with approximately 85 offices and 5,000 affiliated sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. For more information, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.