The Jills Zeder Group (effective March 7, 2019) lists the 5,790-square-foot bayview apartment 5363 Fisher Island Drive for $5.9 million. This exquisite Fisher Island residence owned by fashion designers Lubov and Max Azria, founders of the global luxury brand BCBGMAXAZRIA Group, is a stunning oceanside lower penthouse offering million-dollar direct ocean views, and is unique in its size and grandeur for the island. The residence boasts large living spaces, four bedrooms, four-and-one-half bathrooms, unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and downtown Miami, two large terraces, elegant entrance foyer, open format kitchen, a movie theater room, and a private bayside master suite with a spacious bath and spa facilities. This is a rare opportunity for entertainers or large families looking to reside in Miami’s most luxurious and coveted island.
Fisher Island, which turned 100 years old in 2019, is the wealthiest zip code (33109) in the U.S. (it has the highest per capita income of any place in the U.S.) This 216-acre private and exclusive island attracts international buyers from all over the world. It is only accessible by ferry. Over 700 families live on the island. Amenities include shopping and restaurants, a beauty salon, 18 tennis courts, a newly constructed golf course and polo field, world-class marina, and yachting center and clubhouse, one of the world’s most exclusive and largest spas, a beautiful beach and much more.
Additional features of the penthouse include:
- Large open kitchen boasting top appliances such as a Viking cooktop, double side-by-side Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezers, double microwaves, double Thermador ovens, double trash compactors, and double Bosch dishwashers. In addition, the kitchen includes a center island with eat-in seating, butler’s pantry, and adjacent family/media room designed for relaxation and entertainment.
- Private dining area with fireplace and direct bay views
- Spacious living room with fireplace, wet bar, and direct access to the bayside terrace and bay with downtown views
- Family media room ― ideal for relaxing and entertaining with surround sound speakers built into the wall ― adjacent to the kitchen, offering direct terrace access and amazing bay views
- Private, large bayside master suite featuring a fireplace and large his/her bathroom with a glass marble shower, sunken spa tub and voluminous walk-in closets (his with marble/glass walk-in shower; hers with vanity private water closet and sunken spa tub with water jets)
- Additional three bedrooms, well-proportioned with en-suite baths.
- Elegant entry foyer
“This is an amazing opportunity for the discerning buyer looking for a luxury property on Fisher Island at a phenomenal price. This unit offers unobstructed direct downtown skyline, Biscayne Bay, and Government Cut views and is priced to sell,” said Jill Eber of The Jills Zeder Group.
“This bright and airy bayview unit is a wonderful find for the luxury buyer,” said Jill Hertzberg of The Jills Zeder Group. “Located on prestigious Fisher Island, it offers access to the island’s renowned 5-star amenities.”
About The Jills Zeder Group
The Jills Zeder Group, affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, is comprised of three families, all of which are major players in the luxury residential real estate business. These families include Jill Hertzberg , Jill Eber and Felise Eber; and Hertzberg’s children Danny Hertzberg and Hillary Hertzberg; and Judy Zeder and her children, Nathan Zeder and Kara Zeder Rosen. Prior to The Jills Zeder Group’s formation in 2019, the families closed a combined total of more than $5 billion (numbers provided by prior brokerages for TheJills.com and AllMiamiRealEstate.com) in real estate sales, including collaborating on multiple luxury sales in the Coral Gables market. With offices in Miami Beach and Coral Gables, The Jills Zeder Group specializes in high-end, multi-million-dollar luxury properties in South Florida’s most elite enclaves, representing celebrities, Fortune 500 executives, and a diverse international clientele. They offer incomparable knowledge and services to luxury real estate clients. For more information and to contact The Jills Zeder Group, visit JillsZeder.com (effective March 7, 2019).
About Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury and the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury logo are service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with approximately 72 offices and nearly 5,500 affiliated agents serving Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast and Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company in sales volume. For more information, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.