Promotional/branded items are an effective and inexpensive way to market your brand. According to The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), consumers are nearly 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products from companies compared to internet advertising. Here at South Florida-based public relations agency Durée & Company, we know the importance of leaving a lasting impression. Promotional products do not have to feel like tchotchkes and low cost does not have to mean low quality. We have compiled a list of our top five inexpensive promotional items that are guaranteed to be cost-effective while boosting your marketing strategy.
- Branded Pens: One of the most classic promotional items are branded pens. Cost-effective and practical, pens can have an extensive reach for your brand. Branded pens come in a variety of colors and designs. Many pens come with added features such as a dust cleaner disguised as a fun character, a stylus that works on smartphones and tablets, or a flashlight.
- Reusable Tote Bags: No campaign is complete without printed bags. Reusable tote bags are an eco-friendly option and are ideal to use overtime to keep all your “stuff”. Paired with an outstanding color scheme, the larger size makes it the ultimate strategy to showcase your company’s logo. As simplistic as they may seem, reusable tote bags out-perform pens and generate more impressions than any other promotional product.
- Hand Sanitizer: Personal hand sanitizers are ideal for “sticky” situations. Conveniently small, travel-sized hand sanitizers serve a beneficial purpose while simultaneously promoting your brand. These giveaway items are essential during flu season. When recipients reach for your brand’s logo imprinted bottle, your business will get real-time promotion. Hand sanitizers are used to kill 99.9% of germs but will be 100% successful for your business.
- Reusable Water Bottles: Promote a healthy lifestyle while promoting your brand. Reusable water bottles are quickly becoming a favorite as consumers become more involved with the green movement. You can promote the green cause while marketing your brand by using these bottles at corporate races, school activities, and events. Navitor reports that 57 percent of people can recall an advertiser on drinkware compared to around 30 percent for television or radio.
- Smartphone Wallet: “Phone, keys, wallet!” is always the motto right before we leave to attend an outing. Our smartphones are some of our beloved gadgets, and these adhesive card holders enhance a smartphone’s functionality while prominently displaying your company logo and keeping users organized.
Whether you are new or re-establishing your company, branding is a tactic that separates you from your competitors and provides that “it” factor. No matter what your budget is our brand experts can help curate thoughtful swag that will help make a lasting impression. If you’re looking for an experienced PR agency to assist you with all your branding needs, call us at our Fort Lauderdale office at 954.723.9350 or Aspen office at 970.452.2195, or email us at email@example.com.
About Durée & Company – Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm founded in 1999. The firm has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. Durée & Company serves the corporate, agency and nonprofit arenas for local, national and international clients. Services include public relations, social media, marketing, content development, advertising, special events, branding, radio promotions and more. Durée & Company clients include well-known names in yachting, business, fashion, hospitality, travel, wellness and CBD, art and culture, nonprofit organizations, legal and professional services and real estate. Durée & Company is a member of PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI), an international network of boutique PR firms. To learn more, go to https://dureeandcompany.com/, visit Durée & Company on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DureeCoPR/, Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/dureecopr Twitter at https://twitter.com/dureecopr or YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/DureeAndCompany, or call 954-723-9350.