BRIO Tuscan Grille is celebrating its 16th birthday, and a celebration is in order – for BRIO guests! To show their appreciation for guests’ support over the past 16 years, BRIO South Florida locations are offering special “gifts” Aug. 1–16, 2015 through their “Cheers to 16 Years” celebration. These include scratch-off cards with discounts/offers for future visits, a donation of $1 from every Raspberry Ricotta Cake to No Kid Hungry®, daily Facebook giveaways, a special offer for myBRIO Rewards Program members, and featured “Sweet 16” menu items.
- Scratch-off cards: From Aug. 1–16, a scratch-off card will be presented with each guest check. Each card will offer either $10 off two entrees, $16 off a $50 purchase, or a free appetizer or dessert with an entrée purchase. These offers must be redeemed Aug. 24–Sept. 20, 2015.
- Donations to No Kid Hungry: From each purchase of BRIO’s feature Raspberry Ricotta Cake Aug. 1–16, $1 will be donated to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign. No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting kids in need with nutritious food and teaching families how to cook healthy, affordable meals.
- “16 Days of Sweet Giveaways” on Facebook: Each day from Aug. 1–16, BRIO Facebook fans will have an opportunity to answer various trivia questions pertaining to BRIO’s opening year: 1999. BRIO gift cards of various values will be awarded daily to randomly selected fans who correctly answer the questions. BRIO’s existing and new Facebook fans will also be entered for a chance to win a grand prize of “BRIO for a Year,” valued at $1,600.Special offer for myBRIO Rewards Program members: Registered myBRIO Rewards program members will receive an email offer, for $16 off their food purchase of $50 or more on lunch or dinner from Aug. 1–16. To become a myBRIO Rewards Program member, guests can simply download the MyBrio app, or pick up a card at their local BRIO restaurant and register online at MyBrioReward.com.
- Featured “Sweet 16” menu items: From Aug. 1–16 only, BRIO will feature delectable special items, all available during both lunch and dinner:
- Pretty in Pink Martini, with Strawberry Cruzan®, Absolut® Vanilla, lemonade and sugar rim ($7.95)
- Raspberry Ricotta Cake, a housemade butter cake infused with fresh raspberries, vanilla bean gelato and anglaise ($5.95)
- Bruschetta Caprese, featuring fresh Mozzarella, grape and Delano tomatoes, basil and balsamic glaze ($11.95)
- Crispy Chicken Salad, with Romano crusted chicken, tricolore lettuce, marinated Kale, cucumbers, orzo, farro, tomatoes, Feta, Tuscan Italian dressing and brioche croutons ($14.25)
“BRIO is excited to celebrate 16 years in business and our guests who have supported us over the years. We are offering a special ‘thank you’ with our ‘Cheers to 16 Years’ promotion,” said BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group President & Chief Operating Officer Brian O’Malley.
BRIO locations in South Florida are at The Falls in Miami, The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation, The Shops at Boca Center in Boca Raton, CityPlace in West Palm Beach, and The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens. For more information, visit www.brioitalian.com.
About BRIO at The Falls
BRIO at The Falls in Miami is located at 8888 SW 136 Street, Miami, FL 33176. The 7,672-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 184 guests, and al fresco dining for up to 98 on an Italian-style terrace with an outdoor fireplace. The bar area seats 25. Hours of operation are Sunday–Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. For information or reservations, call The Falls restaurant at (305) 234-0012.
About BRIO at The Village at Gulfstream Park
BRIO at The Village at Gulfstream Park is located at 600 Silks Run, Suite 1205, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009. The 13,734-square-foot restaurant is located directly in front of the internationally-acclaimed Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach. BRIO at The Village at Gulfstream Park has indoor seating for 200 guests and al fresco dining for up to 120 on two Italian-style terraces. Three private dining areas accommodate groups ranging from 12–72, and the full-service bar area seats 32. Hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday from 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m.–11 p.m. For reservations, call The Village at Gulfstream Park restaurant at (954) 362-1600.
About BRIO at The Shops at Pembroke Gardens
BRIO at The Shops at Pembroke Gardens is located at 14576 SW 5th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33082. The 8,400-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 260 guests and al fresco dining for 140 on its outdoor terrace, which includes a full-service bar. Hours of operation are Sunday–Thursday from 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m.–11 p.m. For reservations, call The Shops at Pembroke Gardens restaurant at (954) 431-1341.
About BRIO at Westfield Broward Mall
BRIO at Westfield Broward Mall is conveniently located at 499 South University Drive, Plantation, FL 33388, next to the Westfield Broward Mall. The restaurant has indoor seating for 116 guests (including a private dining space seating 32) and al fresco dining for 44 on its outdoor terrace. For more information, visit www.brioitalian.com or call 954-370-0491.
About BRIO at The Shops at Boca Center
BRIO at The Shops at Boca Center is located at 5050 Town Center Circle, Suite 239, Boca Raton, FL 33486. The 8,800-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 260 guests and al fresco dining for 100 on its outdoor terrace, as well as a full-service bar that seats 40. BRIO also offers a private dining area that seats 16-48 guests. Hours of operation are: Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday-Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. For reservations, call The Shops at Boca Center restaurant at (561) 392-3777.
About BRIO at CityPlace
BRIO at CityPlace is located at 550 South Rosemary Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33401.The 7,354-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 124 guests and al fresco dining for 100 on its outdoor terrace, as well as a full-service bar that seats 55. Summer hours (Memorial Day–Labor Day) hours of operation are Sunday–Thursday from 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m.–12 a.m. For reservations or more information, call the CityPlace restaurant at (561) 835-1511.
About BRIO at The Gardens Mall
BRIO at The Gardens Mall is located at 3101 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410.
The 7,500-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 300 guests and al fresco dining for 50 on its outdoor terrace, which includes a full-service bar. Hours of operation are: Sunday-Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. For reservations, call The Gardens Mall restaurant at (561) 622-0491.
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)