March 24 is a perfect day for a round of golf, don’t you think?
Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade is certain of it. On March 24, the cherished organization will host its 47th Annual Golf Classic in Memory of “Bebe” Rebozo in coordination with THE COLLECTION, South Florida’s definitive luxury automotive destination. The event is coming up on the big “5-0” for a reason. Every year, it’s done better and better to the point of becoming an institution.
The tournament is taking place at the Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, located at 13610 Deering Bay Dr. in Coral Gables, and it will feature just about everything you can think of when it comes to a fun golf fundraiser:
- 11 a.m. kick-off with a putting contest
- Gift bag, complimentary parking, green fees, cart, range balls and lunch for all golfers
- On-course chicken wings and liquor shots provided by Hooters of Coral Way
- Activities and games all day long
- An opportunity to compete in the 2014 Audi quattro Cup, the largest amateur golf tournament in the world, and a chance to advance to the U.S. Final, held Aug. 21–24 at Pebble Beach Resorts in California
- Elegant awards banquet and ceremony featuring a delicious buffet style dinner, cocktails, and a raffle and silent auction with an array of great items including vacation stays, weekend loans on select Audi models, and sports memorabilia
This event has earned the title of being Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade’s signature event for a reason. Participants not only enjoy great golf, but also have the rewarding experience of raising funds for the Clubs’ youth development programs, which focus on fostering skills in computer education, cultural arts, homework and educational assistance, social life competencies, and sports and recreation.
Chaired by Ben Walker from CCU Inc., the event is expected to raise more than $125,000 for the Clubs’ programs.
If we at Durée & Company were to take up golf, we’d start here – at the top.
To learn how you can join the fun on the greens March 24, call Arthur Hernandez at (305) 446-9910 ext. 13, or email him at email@example.com.