As the year comes to a close, award-winning PR firm Durée & Company is looking back on our successes. It turns out that 2015 was a banner year for Durée & Company – not just our clients – as we expanded our Fort Lauderdale office and experienced continued growth.
Between our non-profit, law, real estate and restaurant clients, we are delighted to have helped many businesses and organizations achieve numerous goals this year. Here are a few highlights from 2015:
- Events with two baseball All-Star players, the San Diego Padre Jon Jay and New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez, for Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade (BGC). The Padre hosted The Jon Jay FMSbonds Celebrity Bowling Challenge, which raised more than $50,000 while the Yankee slugger hosted an interactive baseball clinic as a part of his season-long program of visits to Clubs across the nation.
- The opening of BRIO Tuscan Grille at the newly expanded wing of Dolphin Mall in Miami.
- Taking home Gold Coast PR Council’s Bernays award in the category of PR Campaign by a Small Company or Firm.
- Joining Lubell Rosen, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District and Heather Geronemus of Walk Like MADD & MADD Dash Fort Lauderdale 5K in the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Planning and executing the Sabbia Beach Sales Gallery Grand Opening. Sabbia Beach, the first ultra-luxury “toes-in-the-sand” residential development in Pompano Beach in almost a decade, is scheduled to break ground in the first quarter of 2016, as part of the city’s incredible renaissance.
- D&Co President Durée Ross was recognized as one of South Florida Business Journal’s 2015 Influential Business Women.
- The Feeding South Florida press conference that announced Publix’s game-changing donation of cash and a refrigerated 18-wheeler to help feed hungry families in South Florida during the holidays and well beyond.
- Thomas D’Eri of Rising Tide Car Wash spoke at the United Nations’ World Autism Awareness Day event “Employment: The Autism Advantage.”
- Sabbia Beach joining forces with Rebuilding Together Broward Country to rehab a Pompano Beach home. D&Co President Durée Ross also joined the board for Rebuilding Together Broward County.
- Two clients participated in this year’s Art Basel Miami Beach events. Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami hosted a breakthrough exhibition of Colombian abstract painter Carlos Salas and Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate sponsored Sylvie Fleury’s “Eternity Now” art installation at bassX.
Thank you to everyone who has partnered with us to make this such a successful year for our firm. We’re proud to have clients that make a positive impact on South Florida and can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store. Wishing everyone happy holidays and a healthy, happy new year!