In today’s world, social media continues to play a larger role each year, each month – each day, it seems. To keep up with the times, the D&Co dynamos at Fort Lauderdale public relations firm Durée & Company make sure to take advantage of all the newest social media features – from Facebook live to Instagram stories.
- Facebook Live and Instagram Live Video – Live video content is an excellent way to showcase clients, whether it be event coverage or a live cooking demo. Hosting a live segment will engage viewers with companies and products, and PR specialists are essential for executing these videos smoothly and effectively.
- Google+ Events – The platform has brought back its event section to promote user involvement and engagement. This is the perfect avenue to highlight and promote a client’s upcoming event, whether it’s a highly anticipated launch party at the hottest spot in town or a fun happy hour special at a local restaurant.
- Snapchat – As new snapchat filters are created, we are experimenting with some our favorites. Almost every day there is as new snapchat filter added or an old one returns. Technology also allows users to create their own snapchat geofilter. Customized geofilters designed to incorporate company logos and mascots for a special event are an excellent way to leverage brand recognition.
- Snap Map – This new Snapchat feature was created to get snapchat users to meet up with friends in real life rather than just watching each other’s daily routine through the app. Do you ever wonder where your friends are snapping from during their summer travels? Well, Snap Map now shares your current location, which appears to all contacts and friends on a map and continuously updates as you travel.
- Instagram Stories – This feature is a hybrid that combines the fun and spontaneity of Snapchat stories with the execution and visual emphasis of Instagram photos. Instagram stories provide the perfect platform to showcase behind-the-scenes, exclusive content to promote a client’s event, new product, special deal – the list is endless.
- Instagram and Facebook filters – The world of filters evolves every day. Facebook has recently introduced a ton of new filters and augmented reality masks, in addition to many stylistic filters that can cast unique lighting or hues in videos. Instagram too has launched new selfie filters that may remind many users of those pioneered by Snapchat.
About Durée & Company
Durée & Company, Inc. is an award-winning full-service public relations, marketing and special events firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Aspen, Colorado. The firm serves the corporate, agency and non-profit arenas for local, national and international clients focusing on public relations for real estate, public relations for restaurants, public relations for law firms, public relations for charities, public relations for healthcare, and many more. Durée & Company services include Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events, and Radio Promotions and Outreach.